Phil Bender Coaching is now offering a new series of virtual monthly workshops for Advisors who want to work toward achieving the Northwestern Mutual Lives Leaders Summit award. This includes a free introductory workshop on July 23rd, in which participants will get a complimentary overview on how to develop a strategic, process-driven action plan that will put them on a path to being recognized as a top producer. Lives Leaders Workshop group members will receive:
- Guidance for focusing on performance metrics for the Lives Leaders Summit award.
- Digital coursework that offers goals-based action-step planning exercises every month.
- Monthly one-hour group sessions to go over the strategy toward achieving your objectives.
- Insights about the advantages of adapting a CEO mindset.
- Coaching for implementing highly effective prospecting strategies.
The follow-up sessions will take place from August 2021 – May 2022 and space is only available for 20 participants. The fee for the 10 workshops is just $300 per month.
A Lives Leaders qualification sets the precedent for future career and practice success. If you are committed to achieving your vision of helping more clients reach their financial security goals and being recognized as a premier Financial Advisor, register today by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (203) 286-3497. We look forward to seeing you there!